Affordable Dental Solutions
The cost of a dental implant tooth replacement plan will vary dramatically from patient to patient. For this reason, the skilled dentists and dental care team members at Vaca & Kirby Dental always take the time to explain the costs associated with every step of your treatment plan during a tooth replacement consultation. On this page, we’ll review some of the many factors that can impact the cost of a dental implant supported tooth replacement plan. Call our team to find out more and get started with your implant supported tooth replacement plan in our Longview dental office.
Factors Impacting Cost
Every patient’s dental implant tooth replacement plan is completely customized to meet their unique needs. For this reason, the only way we can offer an accurate estimate of the costs of dental care is to work with you one on one to create a personalized tooth replacement plan.
Some of the factors that impact the cost of implant supported tooth replacement include:
- Number and location of missing teeth
- Materials used to craft the restoration (usually titanium or zirconia)
- Location and experience of the dental implant manufacturer
- The type of tooth replacement prosthetics (crown, bridge, denture)
- Need for preparatory tooth extractions or tissue grafts
- Use of sedation dentistry services to maximize comfort
Dental Insurance & Financing Options
During your tooth replacement consultation, we’ll walk you through the costs of every step of treatment. While dental insurance doesn’t usually cover the costs of dental implants, other parts of your restoration plan will receive benefits, including many preparatory services and your replacement teeth. Our knowledgeable team members will help you to maximize any available dental insurance coverage to ensure you have the lowest out of pocket costs. Additionally, we will bill for each phase of treatment individually. This allows you to spread the cost of care over several months. If you want to split the costs of individual steps into even smaller payments, we are happy to work with CareCredit. This third party financier offers low and now interest financing options for qualified patients. If you want to learn more about CareCredit financing, don’t hesitate to ask one of our team members during your treatment planning visit.
What Makes Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
While dental implant supported tooth replacement does require a larger investment, the benefits of these treatment plans make them well worth the added costs for most patients.
Some of the most important benefits of implant supported tooth replacement include:
- Implant supported replacement teeth remain functional after two or more decades with a 90 to 95% success rate after 20 years.
- Implant supported tooth replacement looks, feels, and function just like your regular, healthy smile.
- Because the tooth roots are replaced, the prosthetics are self-supporting, ensuring the health of remaining teeth and oral structures and providing necessary stimulus to maintain gum tissue volume and jawbone density.
- Maintain a healthier, more diverse diet with improved stability, especially compared with traditional dentures.